Friday 19 May 2017

👑 Hello and Welcome 🤗

👑 
19 May 2017 will now join the list of my favorite dates! This is my 1st blog entry and I'm really excited about this whole blogging thing. Now bare with me, I'm only a beginner and I'm still learning the ropes, so I'll probably mess up more often than not. I've got a lot to say though and well, I guess I'll be treating this blog as my own personal diary and you get to read it 🤷🏾‍♀️ 

I'm big on girl problems and boy problems and tv shows and movies 🎞 and books 📚 so basically nothing is off limits in here. Most of the stuff that I write about will be from personal experience; either someone in my life lived through it or I did! Some will just be random stuff that's being discussed on social media and some, well, some will come from this vortex that is my head 😊 

No comments:

Post a Comment