Wednesday 10 October 2018

Big Life Changes ♻️

So I started University this year and it basically feels like I’ve restarted my entire life. I had to reevaluate my journey and it took me a while to be brave enough to return to school but here I am, 1st year and almost done ✅ with it. So far it’s going great. In the sense that I feel like my life is finally shaping up into something 🤗. I have a journalisms diploma and I knew even before I graduated that I didn’t want to be a journalist 🤷🏾‍♀️. I love writing with all my heart and I felt like journalisms would kill that love in me. So now, I’m studying BA Languages and as challenging as it is, I’m 💯✅ percent happy - in the school department, that is. In the risk of sounding clichè, I feel like I’ve found my purpose 😭🤣 Eish! I just sounded clichè 🤦🏾‍♀️ My apologies!
The languages I chose to do: Portuguese, French, Latin and English. Most of these I chose because of where I saw myself in future. Who I wanted to become. 🤨 what do I mean⁉️ I mean where I want to spend my life. What I want to experience and basically I wanted to be a know it all 🤓 hence the Latin. So it’s been quite a ride. Bumpy and very enjoyable 🤪. For instance, I’m currently sitting on campus, on a bench, under a huge tree 🌳 and I’m writing about my life. Talk about peace 😌 and reflection put together 💪🏾👏🏾 *winning*

No comments:

Post a Comment